• Want to lose body fat, but have been unable in spite of multiple diets and exercise?
• Able to lose weight but can’t keep it off for too long?
• Increased abdominal girth?
• Loss of muscle mass even while exercising?
• Feeling tired even after a good night of sleep?
• Lack of energy?
• Changes in memory and concentration?
• Changes in libido?
• Difficulty sleeping?
• Obesity associated with familiar risk factors (diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, cancer, to name a few)?
At the age of 20 we are invincible. At the age of 30 we are at the peak of our health and balance. But when we pass this “reproductive peak”, gradually things start to change and some signs and symptoms of aging insidiously make themselves more apparent. You may notice diminished vigor, energy, libido, focus, and sharpness, as well as other changes.
AgeFocus incorporates well-known and accepted markers of disease risk into proactive patient management. We can’t stop the aging process but the synergy created by our programs that includes nutrition with appropriate supplementation, structured physical activity, and hormone supplementation can lead to a more enjoyable life, and prevent disease.
Being healthy means more than simply “not being sick”. It means having a sharp and focused mind, boundless energy and enthusiasm, and a body that is in peak condition.