HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) Face Lift, the same as Ulthera, directly delivers heat energy to skin and subcutaneous tissue that can stimulate and renew the skin’s collagen consequently improving the texture and reducing sagging of the skin. It literally achieves the results of a facelift without any invasive surgery or injections and an added bonus of this procedure is that there is no downtime. This technique can be applied to the face and works equally well for people of all skin types and tones, in contrast to that of lasers and the intense pulse lights.
- Clinically Proven
- Safe and Effective (FDA approved to life the skin on the face and neck)
- Cost Effective Alternative to a Surgical Face Lift
- No Need for Anesthesia or Sedation
- No Incisions or Risk of Infection
- No Downtime
- Comfortable and Painless Treatments
- Results can be seen after just one treatment
- Results can last for 2 years plus
Each session is dependent on the treatment area, but averages around 30 minutes per area. Some patients experience mild redness of the skin, but this is temporary. The results continue to improve for up to 9 months.
Common Face and Neck Lift treatments areas include:
- Brows and forehead
- Neck (“turkey neck”)
- Stretch marks
Can be used for:
- Blurred jawline
- Drooping, especially around the mouth
- Sagging eyelids
- Loose neck folds
- Thin, crepe-y skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Minor redness and dryness
- Uneven skin tone or texture
- Large pores
One-Time Laser Treatment for an Enhanced Look
Precision Tx introduces a new minimally invasive laser procedure for patients who want a more defined jawline and neck without a surgical face-lift. Laser melts and destroys fat cells and also tightness the skin. The skin tightening effect is a big advantage over traditional liposuction.
Precision Tx treatment is done in our office under local anesthesia with oral sedation. This one-time, one-hour procedure make Precision Tx ideal for patients who are seeking the best possible results with the least amount of downtime. Most patients are able to return to work a couple of days after the procedure with minimal or no bruising and no discomfort.
The results of Precision Tx laser liposuction treatments in the lower face and neck continue to improve over time (up to six months):
- Heat stimulated collagen production leads to skin thickening and tissue retraction
- A recent study demonstrated 29% increased skin thickness three months post treatment.
Skin Thickness before and after Precision Tx
If you are viewing this site from a mobile device, then please tap on the image to view changes: